Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Screen or worse?

Hey guys. I have the samsung galaxy s6 active and yesterday while working on my car i laid down on it and somehow when i pulled it out of my pocket the screen was flashing white and colors up and down it. If i smacked it hard enough i could see the clock and access the phone, but it's basically done for. I went out and bought an s7 active to replace it (although i had first had the s7 and lifeproof case, but later changed my mind). My question is, does this sound like a digitizer/lcd issue or is it farther back in the phone? The phone is functional when the screen "cooperates" although 1/3 of the screen still flickers even when it "works". But i can touch icons, input my pin, etc. So what do you think it needs and can you point me to parts if so? And is it easy to disassemble? I'd like to repair it and keep it as a spare, sell it or give it to a family member.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cqJokJ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment