Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Stuck at honor-logo

I'm sorry that probably many have asked the same quesiton, but I'm desperate. The case is I followed the guide on rootyourmobile dot com how-to-unlock-bootloader-install-twrp-and-root-huawei-honor-7 to unlock, install twrp and root. All went good until installing SuperSu through TWRP, where the installation process got cancelled and I'm now stuck at honor-logo. I can still access twrp(it's in chinese though), by holding volum up + power, but I dont manage to access fastboot mode.

I realize this is a way to go. I guess my problem is not getting into fastboot, I also tried all options under Reboot in TWRP. Should I let the battery run out? Any help is much appreciated. Hope my phone is not total garbage...
Quote:

Originally Posted by DigiGoon (Post 68451437)
Okay follow these step, if you don't understand any step ask again. But follow these:
  • Download the UPDATE.APP of the Build number you were on before.
  • Extract system.img, boot.img, recovery.img, cust.img from that UPDATE.APP
  • Flash all these files via bootloader mode, to boot into bootloader mode, once a loop is over and you see blank screen on your phone, quickly press Vol DOWN button and while pressing it connect your phone to a PC. If this doesn't work and you get into recovery, then in recovery go to option Reboot, in that select Bootloader.
  • Once in bootloader mode, flash these files by firing these commands from a CMD, make sure files are situated in the same location where you open up the CMD.
    Code:

    fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
    fastboot flash system system.img
    fastboot flash cust cust.img
    fastboot flash boot boot.img

  • Now after your phone boots up normally, put the same UPDATE.APP from which these files were extracted in dload folder of your external SDcard.
  • Now switch off your phone and press all the three buttons(Vol UP + Vol DOWN + Power) simultaneously.
  • Flashing process will start.
Hope this helps. :) :D



from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bRT1a9
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment