Tuesday, September 27, 2016

AOSP camera

Hi everyone.

When my G3 D855 died LG sent me a new one (D855 too) and i have a issue with it that i can´t understand. The camera and torch works perfectly running stock or stock based ROMs but when i try any AOSP ROM the camera and the torch aren't detected by any camera application i tried. When I open the camera it shows the front camera and there is no option to change to rear camera. Also the torch isn't detected by the device and the torch toggle don't appear. If i try apps like Aida 64 or CPU Z the rear camera won't appear. It looks like the phone only have the front camera. So I have to stay in Fulmics or stock based ROMs to have camera and torch.

There are some people with the same problem here in XDA as i've read. I think that LG changed the camera module in the latest produced devices and I'd like to know how i can resolve this issue.

Thanks in advance.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2d0MYQ4
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment