Monday, September 26, 2016

Camera app lags a lot

This is an unmodded phone, just to start off quickly. I take pretty good care of my phone. However, the camera app on this is super slow and frustrating.

When I activate the camera from sleep mode either by double tapping the volume key or use the lock screen camera icon, the app launches, but it takes anywhere from 10 - 15 seconds for the shutter button to be active and start taking photos. This is in all auto and manual modes.

I've missed a lot of moments that I couldn't capture, because I'm waiting for the app to do whatever it's doing and then start working. But even after the button is active, I press it and it stalls and then takes the photo. I've tried rebooting and even go through my phone for running apps that could possibly slow it down, but I just get general push notifications and emails. No heavy apps running in the background.

Any ideas how to get around, or resolve this issue?

Thank you.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2dlsXXf
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment