Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Flash SM-T311 ROM

Hi there,
Nice to meet you guys.
Please I'm new here, been looking for where to post this thread.

Please I got an sm-t311 running on android jelly beans, which I wanted to flash with a 6.0 ROM. But I have tried to no avail. I download the resurrection ROM, but when I try to install through recovery mode from via SD card, I get "error installation aborted invalid OTA missing scatter" the phone can't go to download mode, but can go to recovery mode. When try to enter download mode, I get a menu with chinese . I rooted it well, but tried other zip files from recovery mode, I get same error message. I install mobile uncle tools apk, but when I go through the app to try and install any zip file, nothing worked. Sometimes when I click on bootloader from inside mobile uncle tools app, it says no bootloader installed on phone. Please really, really need some help. When I power on the tablet, I get an animation "TUKKER" its having multiple language. I tried using fast boot command from PC, it can't work or its because I don't know what to command. But PC always identify device as SM-T311. PLEASE HELP!!!! but phone is working normal but I need to run android 6.0.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2d0W1Rb
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment