Monday, September 26, 2016

Newsmy Carpad NU3001 CM13 ROM

Hi,
So as many of you already knew - I'm working on porting CM13 onto my NU3001.
I has it on my desk table, so I could work on it during my days. (I have another NR3001 installed in my car)
I already made some work for our unit SW. This is quick screenshots. Sources based on xdAuto and CM13. This is a very BETA and many things not working for now.on.


Why? : When I realize than CyanogenMod 13 (6.0.1) works on my Motorola XT1080 better than stock - I start thinking of porting CM13 to our device. And when I have spare set - I start porting.
How? : I took easiest way - try to do not modify kernel a lot, instead adopt bionic and other libraries for out 3.0.36+ kernel.
Currently working staff (it is very beginning):
1. Recovery TWRP 3.0.2
2. CM13 booting.
3. Graphics working (there is some blinking present).
4. Most of the rest is on the way (Wifi, BT, Bonovo apps)

Currently I have WIFI connecting, but no network, so I'm going to update our kernel little bit to match with CM13 (netfilter component mostly)
Once WIFI will work - I will publish sources, and continue work on it (without WIFI unit is mostly useless, and currently can't pass setup wizard)

Please do not spoof this thread with questions like "When?", I will try to post updates regularly in this message.
This thread created is mostly to exchange experience with this build once it is published (issues, TODOs, etc)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2dlulsF
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment