Sunday, September 25, 2016

S7 Root and Install Recovery ( TWRP )

Hi All!

I currently have the S7 G930FD ( Duos ) and I decided to install recovery.

I'm currently facing an error but first I'm going to enumerate the steps I did,
1) Checked OEM Unlock and USB Debugging from Settings
2) Installed Samsung USB Drivers
3) Installed ODIN
4) I skipped the CROM Services as tutorial videos on youtube didn't have it plus It wasn't on the Galaxy Apps Store, I tried downloading the APK but it fc'ed
5) Entered Download mode
6) I flashed "twrp-3.0.2-0-heroqltechn.img.tar" via ODIN ( AP )
7) I held Volume Up, Standby and Home, and here's where the problem begins
The phone Shows

BOOTLOADER EXCEPTION
[ RST_STAT = 0x1000000 ]
EVT 1.0
ASV TBL VER = 8, GRADE = C
ECT = PARA005i
LOT_ID = NA47A
CHIP_ID = 020e2d3d799c

Exception: do_handler sync: UNKNOWN(esr: 0x2000000) and a few other lines of code


I really don't understand why its doing this, I am able to boot back to the system via the vol down, standby and home button but recovery won't install, I tried installing CF-Auto root but that won't install too since the recovery is messed up :c

I would appreciate any help, I'm not really well versed when it comes to samsung devices :c

Thanks in advance!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2dtTcK9
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment