Monday, September 26, 2016

Zen fone flip cases (any good ones or better to stick with number and other cases?)

I am new to the Zenfone, but one thing I have noticed is there have been what look to be identical cases (flip cases) for past models.

I am considering the Zenfone 3, but am wondering if official flip cases are made by other companies who market under their own name, such as seen in this Italian video comparing an ASUS snd a Nillkin case.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMKKKHOkqMY

Anyone know?

I have seen other models that also look the same, such as TopAce, etc. Nillkin gets the most hits. Are they the makers of the official case?

Related question. Will a flip case take a tempered glass screen protector? I tend to think no since there is also a protective screen built into the case. As such, maybe better to get a good bumper or other case with a tempered glass protector? But I hear the zenfone 3 is partly curved and may be a challenge for such glass protectors.What do others have to say? Thanks!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cwvM1T
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment